The Automotive Marketing Group is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for highly skilled professionals to join our team and grow with our company. Current job opportunities are listed below, but we are always accepting applications.
Digital Marketing Specialist/Manager | Baton Rouge, LA
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to grow with our company. If you are analytical, detail oriented, have a strong knowledge of digital advertising, and passionate about search engine marketing, then we want to hear from you! The perfect candidate will have significant experience in developing digital advertising strategies, managing multiple clients, building and managing multiple campaigns, and performing deep analysis. Success in this position requires the ability to manage stress and pressure from working on multiple projects at one time, while balancing client expectations and project constraints. Experience in the Automotive industry and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Some of the Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and Implementing all aspects of SEM, Display, Social, Digital Video, Email and Other Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Monitoring and Managing Campaign Performance
- Developing New Creative Ideas
- Reporting and Improving Campaign Performance
- Continuing Education on Legal/Manufacturer Compliance
- Google Analytics Monitoring and Reporting
- Working with Graphic Designers to Create Artwork
- Managing and Tracking Campaign Budgets
- Meeting Both Short and Long-Term Deadlines
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years online/digital advertising experience
- Google Adwords and Bing Certification- must have extensive search engine marketing experience
- Google Analytics Certification
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self motivated and self-directed
- Strong communication skills and a positive, team-player, attitude
- Full Time 40 Hour Work Week Position with Benefits
- This is an onsite Position. Relocation is a must
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Please, no phone calls
Qualified and interested?
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Or, apply below through ZipRecruiter.
Please, no phone calls.